Where in the world is Cosmo?
During the month of June, Route 252 is sponsoring a Cosmo medallion search. This is designed to be a fun family adventure. The family who finds the medallion will win a gift certificate for a stay at the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City. Have fun searching!
- The Cosmo medallion is hidden somewhere in the Wichita city limits.
- It will be found in a place that is publicly accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will never have to stop in traffic, destroy public property or put yourself in danger to find the medallion.
- A new clue will be handed out in Route 252 each weekend in June. If you miss the weekend service, the new clue will be posted on lifeinakidzworld.com on Tuesday morning.
- If you find the medallion, take a family photo at the location. Send the photo to email@example.com.
Paper and scissors is missing its first.
Don’t get tangled in a web; that would be the worst.
The medallion is located between 10 and 12.
If you find it, all is well!