Where in the world is Cosmo?
During the month of June, Route 252 is sponsoring a Cosmo medallion search. This is designed to be a fun family adventure. The family who finds the medallion will win a gift certificate for a stay at the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City. Have fun searching!
- The Cosmo medallion is hidden somewhere in the Wichita city limits.
- It will be found in a place that is publicly accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will never have to stop in traffic, destroy public property or put yourself in danger to find the medallion.
- A new clue will be handed out in Route 252 each weekend in June. If you miss the weekend service, the new clue will be posted on lifeinakidzworld.com on Tuesday morning.
- If you find the medallion, take a family photo at the location. Send the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper and scissors is missing its first.
Don’t get tangled in a web; that would be the worst.
The medallion is located between 10 and 12.
If you find it, all is well!
3 thoughts on “Where in the World is Cosmo–CLUE 1”
where is clue two? i can’t find it anywhere!! if i don’t get this medallion for my kids they will kill me, pppplllleeeeaaaasssseeee i’m not, NOT going to live… please put clue two up!
when is clue 2 going to be posted
Was the medallion found? Is that why there is no new clue posted? If nayone knows, please reply. Thanks!