OK, I know all of you are on the edge of your seats wanting to know if we made it home to Wichita. In one word…NO! We got to O’Hare Airport and went to turn in our rental car but we were trying to return our Budget rental car at a Dollar Rental Car return terminal. So, after all the rental car attendants and the ladies riding with me had a big laugh over that, we finally made it to the check-in for Northwest Airlines. As we checked in, the computer indicated that our flight would probably be delayed. Then we made it to the gate and found out that severe weather was causing many delayed flights including our own. The weather broke a little and some flights began to take off but bad weather was still delaying our plane coming into Chicago. As the minutes ticked away, our likelihood of catching our connecting flight in Minneapolis faded fast. The stormy weather picked up again and no flights were allowed to take off or land at O’Hare. It became obvious that we would not be getting home to Wichita tonight. Fortunately, we were able to get our luggage back and find a hotel close to the airport. So tomorrow we have to get up at 3:30 a.m. to catch a flight at 6 a.m. We have been rerouted to Memphis then to Wichita. Lord willing, we should be home around 11:30 a.m. Tomorrow is my son Danny’s birthday and we were supposed to take him for breakfast for his birthday but it looks like we will have to do it on Monday. Happy Birthday, Danny! You Rock!! Mom & Dad love you.