Hey KidzWorld kids and families!
For the month of May in Route 252 (1st-4th grades), we are learning all about the Big Idea of Honesty – choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do. Our Bottom Lines for the month are:
- Being truthful helps you stay out of trouble.
- When you’re not truthful, you can hurt the people you care about.
- When you’re not truthful, you lose trust.
- When you lie to help yourself, you hurt yourself instead.
- Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him.
Our memory verse for the month comes from Psalm 119:29 – Keep me from cheating and tellings lies. Be kind and teach me your laws.
If your child is in Baby Bay (0-24 months) or Adventure Avenue (2 yrs-Kdg), we started a new curriculum called First Look. It’s produced by the same company that produces our elementary curriculum but it’s designed specifically for the younger kids. This month in Baby Bay and Adventure Avenue your children will be part of the Happy Helpers Club as they learn to answer the following question:
- Who can help others?
- I can help others.
Memory verse: “Be kind and loving to each other.” Ephesians 4:32, NCV